It’s been a few months since I’ve uploaded a post! So much has happened. There were ups and downs, smiles and frowns, breakdowns every week, but I’m happy to say I survived the law school application process! I couldn’t have achieved all that I have without my BFFL (best friend for life), boo thang, my closest friends and family! Their unconditional love and support means the world to me!
Here’s a glimpse of what the past 8 months have been like. (This post would be too long if posted every detail)
- Studying for the LSAT (law school admissions test)
- Revising my personal statement for law school applications
- Working on law school applications
- Taking 15 credit hours ( 5 classes)
- Mock trial practice 2x a week
- All of the above
- Traveling every other weekend for Mock Trial
- Take the LSAT
- August + September
- Stressing out everyday
- Breakdowns every other weekend
- Visiting law schools
- August, September, October
- Applying to law schools
- Submit law school applications
- Enjoy Christmas break with my family and friends
- Celebrate my 21st birthday
- Start of my final semester of college (3 classes)
- Law school acceptances start coming in!!!
- Pretend I’m not taking 3 classes lol
- Travel with Mock trial
- Final visit to “my” law school!
- Take my last 3 classes seriously
- Pay my seat deposit for law school!
I’m so excited this process is over. The next chapter of my life will begin in about six months so I’m trying my best to live in the moment. What have y’all been up to? I’d love to know!