Hi, everyone! Happy New Year. I can’t believe we’re already three days into 2016. I also can’t believe my vacation is almost over 😫.
On a lighter note, today is my birthday! I’m officially 22 years old. I figured this was the perfect time to write my first post of the year. I was on YouTube this morning and I came across the about a year ago tag by Shirley B. Eniang, where she answered a series of questions about her favorite moments and lessons learned during 2015. This tag is a great idea, so I wanted to do one of my own. 2015 was an amazing year, and as I’ve gotten older, I began to appreciate my blessings so much more. The questions and answers are below! I hope you enjoy reading it!
Most Embarrassing Moment of 2015
- 😫😫I accidentally flashed two kids at the beach this summer
Biggest Accomplishment of 2015
- There were a lot of accomplishments lol
- Getting accepted into law school, surviving my first semester
- Moving away from home
Best Memory of 2015
- Falling in love 👫
Biggest Obstacle of 2015
- Without a doubt, moving away from home. The entire process was so stressful!
Regrets of 2015
- Hmmm. No regrets, just lessons learned. 😊
Most Memorable Phrase of 2015 👏🏾🏾
Lessons learned from 2015
- Its good to have a plan, but don’t give up when it doesn’t work out.
Top Beauty Products of 2015
- My old and new holy grail products areeeeee
Goals for 2016
- Love more. Experience more. Appreciate more.
- Make it though my second semester of law school
- GET A JOB!
- Go on vacation with my boyfriend
- SAVE. SAVE. SAVE
- Make myself and my family proud
Thanks so much for all the love in 2015! I genuinely appreciate it! What are your favorite moments from 2015?